As a parent, it can be hard to keep up with your kids and pet while you’re on vacation. And if you just started traveling, you might not know what to do or how to plan it because no one is there to give you advice or tell you what to do and what not to do.
So, if you want to know how to travel as a parent, especially if it’s your first time, you should look up what to do and how to get ready online. You might get different ideas from different bloggers and other sources and end up not knowing what to do.
So, reading a blog about traveling with kids every day won’t leave you confused at the end of the day. Because they talk every day about traveling with kids and the gear you will need. And if you’re a parent who likes to travel, you should add my little babog, a blog about family life and travel, to your list of blogs to read.
If you want to travel around the world, you don’t have to worry about my babog blog experience. So, this article will tell you everything you need to know about my little babog family lifestyle travel blog and how it can help you.
My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog
Having a family is something that most people want, but when you get there, you feel like “family” is the hardest thing to deal with because the spending is so different, hard, and higher than when you’re single or in a relationship.
“Mom Preethi,” who started the “My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog,” has given this a lot of thought. Over the years, she has done her best to make sure that her users get the best information on how to build, raise, and have a good and fun family outing even on a low budget. And she’s still not getting what she wants.
The Owners of My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog
The blog is run by Kelly Kearney and her mother, mom Preethi. In the past two years, they’ve been all over the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
Kelly Kearney and her mom mom Preethi live in a village in New York. Our small family could not have picked a better place to grow up. Even though they are close to the city, they are still far enough away that they can enjoy the quiet of the country.
How to Start This Blog?
When their kids were very young, they took them on trips with them. They wanted to show them the world and make them want to try new things. They say that it has never been easy, but it has always been worth it. Here are the best travel tips they have for families with young kids.
- Begin small: Don’t try to do too much at first. It’s best to start out with short trips close to home.
- Prepare yourself: because something will always go wrong, no matter how well you plan. But if you plan for the worst, you’ll be ready for whatever comes your way.
- Take it Easy: There’s no need to rush from one place to the next when you’re traveling with kids.
How to Subscribe to The Travel Blog?
- You start by making an account.
- Visiting website
- Click “Sign in” or “Join”
- Sign up for an account
- Put your email address in the box.
- Click “Done” to finish signing up.
- Put up posts
- Talk to other bloggers from around the world.
- Get an email when there are new posts.
1. Travel Category
The travel category is about where we’ve been and where we want to go. It’s for people who like to talk about their trips and share pictures, videos, and stories about them. It’s also for people who want to know more about the world around them.
2. Adventures Category
The second category of this blog is “Adventures.”
3. Baby and Parenting Category
In the “baby and parenting” section of the blog, I write about what it’s like to get ready for a baby and start living like a family.
Read Also: What Time in Arizona?
Their Favourite Destinations
They like going on trips together as a family and have been to some interesting places. Some of their favorite places are Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia.
They have also been to the United States and Europe. Every trip is a new adventure, and with each one, they learn something new about themselves and the world. So far, they haven’t been able to decide on a favorite place to visit, but if they had to pick one, it would be Thailand. It’s stunningly beautiful, has great food, and has lots of fun things for families to do.
Also, they know how to be kind to children. They learned more about Southeast Asian culture and how different each country can be from the Thai people. In Cambodia, for example, you need cash because there are no ATMs, but credit cards can be used everywhere in Indonesia and Singapore.
Because most Thai people speak English, it was easier for them to get around than in places like Vietnam, where they didn’t speak any of the languages (but it was still fun!).
Things to Take and Pack When Travelling with Children
1. Toys for kids
We all know that kids love playing with toys and stuffed animals. So, when traveling with kids, it’s important to think about or pack toys and stuffed animals to keep them busy. Parents could keep a mini-DVD player and their kids’ favorite toys. Kids can take their tablets to watch their favorite shows.
My Little Babog, a blog about family life and travel, suggests that parents bring snacks with them when they go somewhere. When traveling, parents can bring smoothies, chocolate, binkies, and many other things for their kids. Sometimes you can’t get your favorite food where you are going, so having snacks with you can help you satisfy your hunger.
My family travel blog, My Little Babog, says to bring a camera. A camera is a must-have if you want to keep memories of trips with kids in the form of photos or videos.
4. Pick Up Some Toy Gadget And Game
It’s fun to go places Traveling is fun and entertaining, whether you’re going on vacation to relax or to see new places. Never let your kids or other family members get bored while traveling.
Bring some games and video devices so the kids can stay awake and enjoy the new and beautiful place you’ve all landed in.
You might not know what to pack for yourself and your kids when you’re getting ready to go on a trip with your family. So, on my babog family blog, they also give a few tips on what parents can pack when traveling with their babies or toddlers or for themselves. Things you should park for babies and toddlers are among the tips.
- You can park your toddlers’ best toys, a portable DVD player, or, in short, a children’s tablet. It will be great because it can hold all of their favorite movies or TV shows.
- My babog family blog says that you should park some of your baby’s favorite smoothies and binkies. Also, you might not know if you can get the diapers and wipes you usually use for your baby. So, the babog family blog also says to leave those alone when you’re getting ready to go on a trip.
- Last but not least, you will need to park for yourself. But this doesn’t matter. You might already know what you need because of this. But you would do better to try to forget your camera. Because pictures are one way to remember a trip, and if you didn’t take any, it wouldn’t make sense to go anywhere.
Why Is My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog Popular?
This blog is written by Rene Young, who also runs it. After she had her first child, she started writing for travel blogs. In this long article, she talks about her trips with her family, her way of life, and her outdoor adventures.
People often spend their vacations in faraway back countries. They don’t like living in crowded places. They plan to take long car rides to get to the most interesting places so they can relax. She gives a lot of tips on how to travel quickly and easily.
She gives new ways to cut extra costs to make a tour more affordable. Her tips keep families from having to worry about money. She has put her learning tips in bullet points. Therefore, people get benefits by reading her blog.
My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog has great pictures of many of the world’s best places. This long blog gets more views because there are family albums, photos, and slideshows in between the paragraphs. It is a well-known travel blog that aims to bring in travelers.
A blog called “My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog” helps people save money on travel by making it easier. The blog also helps people find cheap flights and hotels and do research on the best places to visit.
This travel blog also encourages travelers to learn about the places they want to visit by using travel tips and going on their own adventures.
Tips to Save Money When Travelling
It shows that you can save money when you travel with kids. The babog family blog has helpful tips on how to travel for less money.
Here are some ways to save money and plan a family trip on a budget:
- Make a list of the things you want.
- Look for cheap and comfortable hotels and flights
- Bring some food to eat
- Daily tasks based on priorities
- Be smart when you travel.
- Don’t pay attention to distractions and wasteful spending.
Top 10 Tips For Flying On Airplanes With Children
Here are some tips to make flying with kids as easy as possible.
- You can pre-check in online so you don’t have to wait in line with your kids.
- Get to the airport early so you can take it easy before boarding.
- Get on the plane early so you can get your kids settled in before takeoff.
- Bring snacks and drinks for your children to keep them busy on the plane.
- Bring crayons or markers so that your kids can draw while you’re flying.
- Give your child an iPad or other tablet with some interesting apps on it.
- Just in case, bring diapers, wet wipes, pajamas, extra clothes, and bibs.
- Play games like “I Spy” and “The Alphabet Game” with your kids to take their minds off of their fear of flying while the plane is taking off.
- After checking in online, get to the airport early, get on the plane early, and pack everything for the kids, like diapers, wipes, pajamas, etc.
- If there is nothing you want to eat on the plane, bring your own food.
Tips For Planning a Long Vacation with Kids
There’s nothing better than planning a long trip with your kids. It’s a chance for the whole family to spend time together, see new places, and make memories that will last forever. But it can also be scary, especially if you have no idea where to start.
Here are some tips from the My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog to help you plan the trip of a lifetime:
- If you can, book your flights at least two months ahead of time.
- Plan ahead for how you’ll get where you’re going. This is especially important if you’re traveling with kids.
- Choose the right time of year.
- Think about buying one or two souvenirs from the area before you leave. This is a great way to keep kids busy on the plane.
- Lastly, don’t forget to bring any items you’ll need for the trip, like medicine or baby supplies (diapers). When going on a trip with young children or toddlers, planning ahead can make all the difference.
My Little Babog is a blog about family travel that you should definitely check out, whether you’re planning your first family trip or looking for tips for your next trip. It is full of useful tips for parents traveling with kids, as well as information about health, fashion, and other topics that are good for families.
My Little Babog, a blog about family travel and lifestyle, also has information about how to keep kids safe when traveling. They also give you tips on how to pack your things and where to find cheap flights, as well as healthy recipes. The blog has also gotten a lot of attention.
If you are traveling with your family and children for the first time, My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog is the best way to learn from the experiences of others, especially parents who travel with their children. On their travel blog, My Little Babog Family Lifestyle, you can read about their guides, tips, and adventures. This will help you plan your trips with kids a lot better.
Read More: Jennifer Marina Joy-Morancho
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog Free?
Yes, Is available for free.
Why do you need to read this Blog?
You will get a general idea of how to travel with your family in a way that is easy and cheap.
What is My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Blog Travel Blog?
This is a guide for parents going on a trip. It gives information about how the family lives and what they do.
What inspired you and your family to create a lifestyle travel blog?
We love telling our family, friends, and people who live far away about the things we’ve done. It has made it much easier for us to stay in touch with family and friends who live thousands of miles away. So why not write about these things on a travel blog I make? We wanted you to get a sense of what it’s like to be with us as we go to different places in Southeast Asia. I hope you enjoy it.