The people who made Blox Fruits worked hard to make sure it had a lot to do in Roblox. To be honest, they did a good job. There are so many quests to do in the game that you will never get bored.
But if you want to enjoy this place, you need to level up your character and pick the best fruits in the game. This way, you’ll be able to go to more and more places and fight enemies of the same strength. Read this guide to learn how to level up your character as quickly as possible. Here are our Roblox Blox fruits level-up first full guide, along with some helpful tips and tricks.
What is Max Level in Blox Fruit?
The level cap is currently set at 2400. You can’t get any more experience once you’ve reached the highest level. Darkbeard, Greybeard, Cake Prince, and Order will all level you up three times, while Rip Indra, the raid boss, will always level you up six times. (Of course, this doesn’t count toward the maximum level.)
Read More: 5 Expenses Rich People Avoid
Use The Blox Fruits Codes
You can use codes in Blox Fruits, just like you can in other Roblox games. You can get free experience from these codes, and there will be times when all of the experience you get will be doubled.
Check out our Blox Fruits code guide if you want to use a code to increase the amount of experience you get. This guide is often updated with new codes and notes about which ones have run out. You can find the list of codes below:
- Axiore – double XP for 20 minutes
- Bluxxy – double XP for 20 minutes
- Enyu_is_Pro – double XP for 20 minutes
- Fudd10 – 1 Beli
- fudd10_v2 – 2 Beli
- JCWK – double XP for 20 minutes
- KittGaming – double XP for 20 minutes
- Magicbus – double XP for 20 minutes
- Starcodeheo – double XP for 20 minutes
- StrawHatMaine – double XP for 15 minutes
- Sub2Daigrock – double XP for 15 minutes
- Sub2Fer999 – double XP for 20 minutes
- SUB2GAMERROBOT_EXP1 – double XP for 30 minutes
- SUB2GAMERROBOT_RESET1 – free reset stats
- Sub2OfficialNoobie – double XP for 20 minutes
- Sub2UncleKizaru – free reset stats
- TantaiGaming – double XP for 15 minutes
- TheGreatAce – double XP for 20 minutes
Don’t ignore the codes, because they let you get a lot more experience. This means that your character can level up faster and better than usual.
It may seem obvious, but you should also try to finish as many quests as possible. When you complete a quest, you will gain experience. Getting quests done is also a big part of the game because it lets you try new things and go to new places.
When you get to a new place, look around for people who give quests. Even if the quest is quite small, it’s best to complete it.
Roblox Blox Fruits Level Useful Information
- On the Elemental page, you can find out at what level the Elemental effect starts to work.
- You can use the elemental instead of Buddha, especially in the First Sea.
- Use the changed state of the awakened Buddha fruit to your advantage while grinding.
Buddha is good for hitting enemies from a distance, even after Update 17 made him weaker.
- Buddha is very useful against enemies with Enhancement, which makes it more important than Elemental immunity, especially in the Third Sea.
- Buddha is very helpful in the Third Sea, where you need a lot of high levels to use the Elemental effect.
- Guns are a great way to get the attention of NPCs, which makes it easier to gather.
- If you want to grind overnight with swords or styles that move the player forward, set your local auto-clicker software (we recommend the free AutoClicker) to click every 1.2 seconds or more (1 second, 200 milliseconds).
- Dragon Breath has to take at least 1.4 seconds (1 second, 400 milliseconds).
- Dragon Trident takes at least 1.5 seconds to use (1 second, 500 milliseconds).
- For Pole (2nd Form), you need at least 1.5 seconds (1 second, 500 milliseconds).
Blox Fruits Level Guide to Zones
You will start on either the starter pirate island or the starter marine island, depending on what you choose to play. You have to stay there and do quests until you reach level 10, and then you should move to the jungle and do quests there until you reach level 30. Then, when you’re level 30, you can go to the Pirate Village and do quests there until you’re level 60.
The next stop is the desert. You have to reach level 90 before you can go to the Frozen Village, where you can level up until you reach level 120. If you get bored there, you can go to Middle Island when you reach level 100, and you can go to the Marine Fortress when you reach level 120.
Go to Skylands when you reach level 150. Then it gets a little boring because you have to level up in Skylands until you’re 200, or you can go to prison at level 190 and level up there until you’re 275. When you get to level 225, you can always go to the Colosseum and do quests there until you reach level 300.
Even if you still have a lot of quests to do in the Colosseum, you should go to a magma village when you reach level 300 and try to reach level 375 before going to an underwater city.
Blox Fruits Level Guide to Underwater City
When you get to level 375, you should move here and do quests until you get to level 450. Between Prison and Frozen Village is the underwater city portal. When you cross between them, you’ll see three big rocks around a whirlpool, but you have to look closely because it’s easy to miss.
Once you find it, you can jump in there to get to the underwater city. When you get there, you’ll meet King Neptune, whose quest you must do until you reach level 450.
Blox Fruits Level Guide to Sky City
This is the last area of the first sea. You have to get here after level 450 to level up, and an NPC named Mole will give you a quest. When you reach level 535, you can do the Gan Fall quest.
Blox Fruits Level Guide After 640
You have to go to Fountain City at this time. Here, you don’t really have to do a quest; all you have to do is farm the cyborg Boss. If you have one or two Blox Fruits codes saved, they will come in handy here because this will take a long time. Anyway, you have to keep killing this boss until you have 700.
Blox Fruits Level Guide After Reaching 700
You should know a lot about how the game works now that you’re level 700. Now is the time to start your journey into the new world, but you should stay in the old world and farm mobs there until you are strong enough to do swan pirates.
Then, until you reach level 925, you should farm the Swan Pirate because the other mobs are too spread out, and some of them even have Haki. Then you can go to the green zone and start grilling fajitas until you reach 950. You can move from one server to another to do farming faster.
Read More: 8 Credit Card Mistakes And Traps To Avoid
Blox Fruits Level Guide to 1000 to 1500
Then, go to the Graveyard, get the quest, and start killing zombies until you reach level 1000. Now that you have reached level 1000, go to the snow island to get the Snow Troopers’ quest. You’ll have to do them over and over until you reach level 1150.
Now it’s time to farm smoke admirals until you reach level 1250. You need to go right now to the Cursed Ship. If you land near the Graveyard on the Ship’s deck, you will see a dark door. The Ship will take you inside if you go through it. Here, you have to farm deck hands until you reach level 1300, and then ship stewards until you reach level 1350.
Now that we have the level guide, we can talk about the ice castle. The last island you have to grind on before going to the third sea is the Ice Castle. It’s a big island with a big castle, and until you reach level 1425, you have to farm Arctic Warriors here.
Before we go to the third sea, we need to visit the Forgotten Islands to get the last Blox Fruits we need to reach level 1500. There, we can find the Tide Keeper. When you get there, get the quest for sea soldiers and start raising them until you reach level 1500.
Match Your Level To The Islands
By matching your level to the islands, we mean that you should explore islands that are about the same level as you. We said above that it’s best to fight bosses that are about the same level as you are. The same is true for exploring.
Islands have level requirements, so if you aren’t at the right level, exploring them won’t help you. On the other hand, if you have too many levels, it will be harder to gain experience and level up.
Below is a list of places and the levels that go with them. If you are just getting started, we suggest that you explore in the order given.
The First Sea Step:
- Starter Pirate Island: Levels 0 through 10
- Starter Marine Island is level 0–10, and the Jungle is level 15–30.
- Pirate Village: 30-60 Level
- Desert: 60-90 Level
- Frozen Village: 90-120 Level
- Middle Island: 100 Level
- Marine Fortress: 120-150 Level
- Skylands: 150-200
- Level Prison: 190-275 Level
- Colosseum: 225-300 Level
- Magma Village: 300 Level
- Underwater City: Level 375 to 450
- Fountain City: Levels 625-700
The Second Sea Step:
- Safe zone: The Cafe
- Level 700: Usoap’s Island
- Kingdom of Rose: Levels 700–850
- Green Zone: 875-925 Level
- Graveyard: 950-975 Level
- Mansion: 1000 Level
- Dark Arena: 1000 Level
- Snow Mountain: Levels 1000–1050
- Cursed Ship: Levels 1000-1325
- 1100-1200 Level Hot and Cold
- Ice Castle: Levels 1350–1400
- Forgotten Island: 1425-1475 Level
The Third Sea Step:
- castle: a safe place
- Level 1500-1575: Port Town
- Level 1575 to 1675 on Hydra Island
- Great Tree: Levels 1700–1750
- Floating Turtle: Levels 1775–2000
- Haunted Castle: Levels 1975–1975
- Sea of Treats: Levels 2075-2275
How to Level Up Haki Fast in Blox Fruits
When you raise your Haki, your damage and defense go up. There are a number of ways to improve your Haki, but, Be patient. It’s going to take a while.
First, make sure to raise your level and hit points before you start the process. Here are the main three ways to do that:
- Get some lower-level opponents and keep getting hit by them. It’s pretty easy, and you don’t need to do anything. But you do need to watch out so you don’t die! It will take some time, but it will definitely help you improve your Haki.
- The second way is to always fight in the same way. Use a sword to cut through your opponents to keep adding to it.
- The third way is to use your Haki all the time while you play.
All three ways have been tried and proven to work! Even though there’s no magic button, don’t let that stop you from being the best. Keep at it!
How to Level Up Mastery in Blox Fruits?
Blox Fruits Mastery levels up when you beat up more than one opponent or enemy at once. Always look for islands in the game that have a lot of enemies that are mostly weaker than you. You’ll need a move that lets you attack from the air and a weapon with a long range.
Works: Go to the right island and use a long-range weapon to make multiple enemies or opponents chase you. Leave yourself enough space to run away quickly. Once they are all in the same place, use a single aerial attack on them.
If you don’t pull them out right away, try again and again. When you take them out together, you get big game bonuses. It’s best to find a couple of places on the map where you can do that so that new opponents have time to show up.
On Roblox, Blox Fruits is a fun place where people from all over the world compete to become pirate kings. To become the king, you have to go through a hard journey and pass through level after level. Also, it’s fun to play alone, but it’s even more fun to play with your friends.
Thank you for reading our guide on how to level up in Blox Fruits. We hope it was helpful. You can also take the Blox Fruits map of all the locations with you, which will make it easier to get around.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Roblox Blox Fruits Level Up First Full Guide for Beginners
What stats should you level up in Blox fruits?
Statistics. You should really max out your melee, defense, and at least one other damage stat. If you don’t have enough health, damage, and energy, you will be at a disadvantage in PvP.
What boss gives the most XP in Blox fruits?
The Chief Warden is an LV200 Boss who appears at the Prison every 10 minutes. You need to be level 225 to do his quest, which gives you 10,000 Beli and 700,000 experience.
Does mastery increase damage in Blox fruits?
Hey, I know this is a dumb question, but does my damage go up as my mastery level goes up? Yes. At the highest level of mastery, which is 600, you get 200 more stats.
Is Dark fruit good in Blox fruits?
It is thought to be one of the best fruits for fighting other users when it is awakened (Dark usually fights with a sword and/or gun). This is because it has a move that stuns for a long time and lets you teleport.
What does the strongest God do in Blox fruits?
The Strongest God is a non-playable character who sells the Legendary Gun, Kabocha. On Usoapp’s Island in the Second Sea, you can find him. There are 1,500 Fragments needed.